Welcome to the Office of Multicultural and International Affairs (OMIA) at Midway University.
Our office provides support services for international students and oversees all aspects of multicultural programming at the University. Specific services include:
- Providing support to international, underrepresented, and undocumented students
- Coordinating the PATH Mentoring Program
- Developing events and programs that promote multicultural understanding and interaction
- Coordinating study abroad programming
- Coordinating international programs that support the learning goals of the university
- Developing partnerships locally and overseas