Midway University’s Dual Enrollment Program allows high school juniors and seniors to earn general education college credits while achieving their high school diploma. The university offers all dual enrollment students a deeply discounted rate of $100 per credit hour.
- Students can get a taste of college classes in the small, personalized environment offered by Midway.
- Students are able to receive transferable college credit at a deeply discounted savings compared to the cost of average college classes.
- Students will have earned credit toward college graduation before beginning their freshman year.
- Junior or Senior in High School/Home School
- Students must have a 2.5 GPA
- Students must have at least an 18 composite on the ACT or an 860 (Critical Reading + Math) on the SAT
- Meet all prerequisite for college courses and/or approval by High School Counselors
- Students are responsible for all costs for tuition, books and fees.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to Midway University.
- Complete an online application for admission and pay the application fee.
- Submit an official high school transcript and test scores to the Midway University Office of Admissions.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Consent Form with all required signatures.