Midway University offers a Professional Development Program for international students who are currently professionals in education in their home countries. The Professional Development Program is designed for bilingual English Teachers who want to improve their English language skills and gain methods on how to teach in English. It has two different components:
- English Skills Program
- Professional Development Workshops
- Complete the PDP Application for Admission.
- Submit a recommendation from agency and/or institution in home country
- Present documentation of level of English language skills
- Submit Financial Guarantee information. US immigration regulations require that students demonstrate their ability to finance the first year of education before receiving the I-20 AB form. The financial information form must be included along with required documentation (bank statements, etc.).
Once all documents are received, an official admissions decision will be made, and an I-20 AB form will be sent so that a visa can be applied for.