30 Credit Hours
Complete at your own pace
All courses for this program are offered online
Choose either Equine Studies, Health Care Administration, Sport Management or Tourism and Event Management
Midway University’s 100% Online MBA degree program is designed to prepare busy professionals to play a leadership role in the rapidly changing, technologically-advanced global marketplace.
Our accelerated program is built upon the practice-to-theory-to-practice education model. The general MBA degree can be completed in as little as 12 months with 30 credit hours required.
Our program also offers MBA specializations, so you can choose to also specialize in one of our four areas of concentration: Equine Management, Health Care Administration, Sport Management or Tourism and Event Management.
If you select one of these program areas, you can complete your degree program in 15 months with 33 credit hours required.
No matter your reason for pursuing an MBA, Midway is the place to take your career to the next level.
Why Choose Midway’s MBA Program?
- Convenience – Students can complete all of their coursework for the degree online.
- Personal Attention – Midway provides a high level of service to our students
- Affordable – we offer competitive tuition rates and several payment options
- Responsive – Faculty support students in the online learning environment and are responsive to their individualized needs
- Unique – we offer 4 unique areas of concentration that focus on key job growth sectors in Kentucky – equine, health care, sports and tourism with a bourbon studies focus.
Our Admissions staff would be happy to discuss our MBA degree programs with you and answers your questions. Get the conversation started by calling us at 800.952.4122 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you fill out a request information form or start an application, one of our counselors will contact you.
|Course Number||Name of Course||Credit Hours|
|BUSM 520||Leadership and Effective Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 540||Organizational Behavior||3|
|BUSM 550||Business Law||3|
|BUSM 560||Financial Management||3|
|BUSM 570||Economic Analysis for Business Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 600||Strategic Marketing Management||3|
|BUSM 620||Global Business||3|
|BUSM 640||Operations Management||3|
|BUSM 660||Strategic Management||3|
|BUSM 690||Management Issues||3|
*BUSM 501 is an additional course for students without undergraduate business background.
|BUSM 501||Foundation Graduate Business||3|