MBA – Health Care Administration
Time to earn degree
Earn program completely online or combine in-seat and online courses
The healthcare industry continues to grow and expand and is in need of business leaders.
A graduate degree in business with a healthcare focus could position you for a variety of career choices within the field. So why not consider Midway’s Healthcare MBA for advancing your career options.
Healthcare MBA Program Overview
The Midway University Master of Business Administration Concentration in Health Care Administration is designed to prepare business graduates for the health care industry. This program will give students an extensive knowledge of business while also focusing on the specializations within the health care industry. Graduates will know how to analyze economic, statistical and quantitative information to make sound business decisions, practice financial management, and effectively identify and address legal and ethical issues that arise in health care.
Why Choose Midway’s Healthcare MBA?
- Expertise – This program combines our expertise in Health Care Administration with our MBA.
- Affordable – Ranked #11 out of the 50 Most Affordable Selective Colleges for Healthcare Management 2015
- Convenience – Students can earn their degree 100% online or opt for a hybrid of in-seat and online coursework
- Time to Degree –15 months
- Personal Attention – Midway provides a high level of service to our students
- Affordable – we offer competitive tuition rates and several payment options
- Responsive – Faculty support students in the online learning environment and are responsive to their individualized needs
|Course Number||Name of Course||Credit Hours|
|BUSM 540||Organizational Behavior||3|
|BUSM 550||Business Law||3|
|BUSM 570||Economic Analysis for Business Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 600||Strategic Marketing Management||3|
|BUSM 620||Global Business||3|
|BUSM 660||Strategic Management||3|
Specialization in Health Care Administration Requirements
|HCA 602||Advanced Health Care Financial Management||3|
|HCA 612||Health Care Politics and Policy||3|
|HCA 622||Advanced Health Care Management||3|
|HCA 632||Ethics and Management Dilemmas in Health Care||3|
|HCA 642||Capstone in Health Care||3|
Total - MBA with Health Care Administration Specialization
*BUSM501 is an additional course for students without undergraduate business background.
|BUSM 501||Foundational of Graduate Business||3|