Tuition & Fees
Tuition costs at Midway University are the same for all in-state and out-of-state students.
2020-21 Tuition & Fees
The 2020-2021 tuition and fee charges are effective beginning July 1, 2020.
|Tuition, Housing, & Required Fees*
||Full-Time Rate Per Semester
||Per Credit Hour Rate
Full-Time (12 to 18 hours)
Summer Term 2020
|Evening & Online Undergraduate
|Room & Board
||Undergraduate Students Per Semester
|Buster Hall (Double)
Buster Hall (Triple)
Belle Wisdom Hall (Double)
Belle Wisdom Hall (Triple)
Pinkerton Hall (Double)
Pinkerton Hall (Triple)
Pinkerton Hall (Quadruple)
Board1 – 19‐meals per week
Board2 – 19 meals per week + 100 dining dollars
Board3 – 14 meals per week
Board4 – 20-meal Commuter Plan
||Evening & Online Undergraduate
& Graduate Students
Student Activity Fee
$150/per online course
1 – Standard meal plan required for students living in Belle, Buster and Pinkerton
2 – Belle, Buster and Pinkerton students may select dining dollars rate, but it is optional
3 – Only available to students in Peterson House, Yellow House or Frankfort Apartments
4 – Only available to students not living in Midway controlled property
*Some courses may require additional fees. 2020-2021 Tuition and Fees Schedule
**Learning Management System (LMS) Fee waived temporarily
***Midway nursing alumni members receive a 15% discount on the published tuition rate. This discount can not be stacked with any other discounts.
What is the Technology Fee?
The technology fee helps cover costs associated with providing technology support to all students. The fee is to ensure that our Information Technology Service Department has the means to provide excellent technological service to students.
What is the Student Activity Fee?
The student activity fee helps fund the many clubs and organizations that provide programming and services to the campus. This fee assists in paying speakers, entertainers, providing resource materials for activities and off campus trips provided by the Student Affairs office.
What is the LMS Fee?
In order to operate and provide online courses the University utilizes a learning management system (LMS). Students who utilize the LMS system for online courses are charged a fee (per online course) which helps maintain and support that system, including hardware, software and student service support.
What are the Course Fees?
Many classes require additional supplies that are outside the normal cost of providing a course. These items include art supplies, laboratory equipment and supplies, special software licenses, equine-related supplies and more. Each course that has a fee associated with it is charged once per term/per course and calculated as the student registers for that particular course.
- The term Undergraduate students at Midway University refers to students enrolled in our 16 week semester-based classes.
- Full-time status is achieved for Undergraduate students when enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester. Undergraduate students taking less than 12 hours should use the per credit hour rate to calculate tuition for the semester.
- Students wishing to enroll in more than 18 credit hours must receive prior approval from the Vice President of Academic Affairs and the student’s advisor. An overload fee of $500 per credit hour is charged for any credit hours above 19. Effective beginning Fall 2018.
- All Evening & Online Undergraduate and Graduate students are charged on a per credit hour basis.
- Undergraduate students pay per credit hour rates for summer term courses.