Congratulations on your admission to Midway University! Here’s a quick check of some of the next steps we need you to complete and some resources where you can find out information on registering for classes, your student account balance and email account access.
Next Steps for Undergraduate Students
Sign into the MyMidway Portal
Upon acceptance, your login information for your Midway Email and Portal access was sent to the personal email on file. (Be sure to check your spam folder!) This is also where information about creating your course schedule will be sent. So be sure to set it up and check it regularly. If you’ve misplaced your login information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your student ID.
Pay Your Tuition Deposit
A non-refundable tuition deposit must be paid prior to registering for Eagle Prep or completing remote registration.
Register for Housing
Complete and submit your housing application form and pay your housing deposit (this deposit is non-refundable, and will be credited back to your account after you begin classes). If you will be living off campus, you must complete a housing exemption form.
Complete Campus Health Forms
All new students (both commuters and residents) are required to complete information in our Campus Health Portal. Residential students must have forms completed prior to move in and Athletes must have them in to begin practice.
Sign Up for Eagle Prep
Sign up for Eagle Prep. Either in person or through our online option. In-person events are only offered in the summer, and those dates are generally available by February 1. This is the point at which you can meet your advisor, learn about resources and remaining items to be completed such as ordering books, finalizing financial aid/paying bills, etc.
Request Final Transcripts
Transfer students and first-time students with dual credit should request final official college transcripts. You will not receive credit for transcripts not received or for classes not marked as complete on previously sent transcripts. First-time students should also request final high school transcripts.
Next Steps for Evening & Online Undergraduate/Graduate Students
- Log into the MyMidway Portal. Your Portal and email username/password will be sent to the personal email address you provided on your admissions application within 5 days of your acceptance. You will register through WebAdvisor (which you access through the MyMidway portal) after being advised by a professor from your major.
- Check your Midway email account regularly.
- Accept your financial aid award package by logging into MyMidway and then going into WebAdvisor (bookmarked on the portal homepage). To login to WebAdvisor use your ID name (first part of your email address) and your password.
- Set up a payment plan if necessary.
- Visit our bookstore to purchase your books.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact your admission counselor or the Office of Admissions.
Technical Questions? Visit our IT Help page.