Midway University Hosts December Nursing Pinning Ceremony
Midway University nursing faculty gathered Friday, December 13 to present official Midway University Nursing Pins to 34 new graduates. These candidates successfully completed their coursework and earned their Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
In addition to the pinning ceremony, several students received awards and recognitions.
- Clinical Award – Desiree Lawson (Lexington, KY)
- The Fall 2019 Baptist Health Lexington Leadership Award – Mariah May (Lexington, KY)
- The Florence Nightingale Award – Jake Hawkins (Georgetown, KY)
- The Fall 2019 Outstanding Freshman Award – Dahlia Svoboda (Winchester, KY)
- Christina E. Smith (Harrodsburg, KY), was recognized for her service as the Treasurer of the Midway Association of Nursing Students (MANS).
Shannon Muhlenkamp (left) presents Clinical Award to Desiree Lawson (right).
Patrick Lipps presents Baptist Health Lexington Leadership Award to Mariah Mays.
Tonya Stephens presents the Florence Nightingale Award to Jake Hawkins.
Tonya Stephens (left) recognized Christina Smith (right) for her service to Midway Association of Nursing Students (MANS).