Midway University Hosts Nursing Pinning Ceremony
Midway University nursing faculty gathered Friday, May 10 to present official Midway University Nursing Pins to 17 new graduates. These candidates successfully completed their coursework and earned their Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN).
In addition to the pinning ceremony, several students received awards and recognitions.
- 2018-2019 ADN Award for Professional Excellence – Autumn Gray, Cynthiana
- 2019 RN to BSN Resilience Award – Ashley Waid Szczygielski, Lexington
- The Baptist Health Lexington Leadership Award – Meriem Boughroud, Lexington
- 2019 BSN Professional Leadership Award – Emily Adkins, Frankfort
- The Florence Nightingale Award – April Washington, Lexington
- The Outstanding Freshman Award – Lyndsey Bell, Stanford and Juan Perez, Versailles
- The outgoing officer of the Midway Association of Nursing Students (MANS), Meriem Boughroud, was recognized for her service as the Vice President of MANS.