English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
The English as a Second Language Program (ESL) at Midway University is a rigorous and intensive ESL program that will help you build the skills you need to:
- Qualify for admission to a U.S. college or university
- Advance your international communication and business interests
ESL students will study English five days a week. Classes include reading, writing, listening and speaking, and grammar with experienced and qualified instructors.
- Complete the ESL Application for Admission.
- Send complete, official academic records in English, directly to the Office of Admissions. Records should include courses taken, grades received, and degrees of certificates earned. An explanation of the coding system used to evaluate the student’s work should accompany the records.
- Submit Financial Guarantee information. US immigration regulations require that students demonstrate their ability to finance the first year of education before receiving the I-20 AB form. The financial information form must be included along with required documentation (bank statements, etc.).
Once all documents are received, an official admissions decision will be made, and an I-20 AB form will be sent so that a visa can be applied for.