30 Credit Hours
Complete at your own pace
All courses for this program are offered online
Choose either Equine Studies, Health Care Administration, Sport Management or Tourism and Event Management
Have you been thinking about getting your Master’s of Business Administration or asking yourself “Why get my MBA?”
Maybe you’re interested in advancing your career, or you want to assume a leadership role, or maybe it is a career change you are looking for? An MBA degree can lead to a higher salary, better career opportunities, new skill and knowledge acquisition, and more.
Midway University’s MBA program is designed to prepare busy professionals to play a leadership role in the rapidly changing, technologically-advanced global marketplace.
Our accelerated program is built upon the practice-to-theory-to-practice education model. The general MBA degree can be completed in as little as 15 months with 30 credit hours required.
Our program also offers MBA specializations, so you can choose to also specialize in one of our four areas of concentration: Equine Studies, Health Care Administration, Sport Management or Tourism and Event Management.
If you select one of these program areas, you can complete your degree program in 18 months with 36 credit hours required.
No matter your reason for pursuing an MBA, Midway is the place to take your career to the next level.
Why Choose Midway?
- Convenience – Students can complete all of their coursework for the MBA degree online.
- Personal Attention – Midway provides a high level of service to our students
- Affordable – we offer competitive tuition rates and several payment options
- Responsive – Faculty support students in the online learning environment and are responsive to their individualized needs
- Unique – we offer 4 unique areas of concentration that focus on key job growth sectors in Kentucky – equine, health care, sports and tourism with a bourbon studies focus.
|Course Number||Name of Course||Credit Hours|
|BUSM 500||Strategic Management||3|
|BUSM 510||Economic Analysis for Business Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 520||Leadership and Effective Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 530||Management Issues||3|
|BUSM 540||Organizational Behavior||3|
|BUSM 550||Business Law||3|
|BUSM 600||Strategic Marketing Management||3|
|BUSM 620||Global Business||3|
|BUSM 630||Financial Management||3|
|BUSM 640||Operations Management||3|
*BUSM 501 is an additional course for students without undergraduate business background.
|BUSM 501||Foundations Graduate Business||3|