MBA – Concentration in Equine Management
15 to 18 months
Time to earn Equine MBA
All classes for this major are offered online
Working in the equine industry and looking to take your career to the next level?
Already in business but want to break into the exciting and fast-paced horse industry sector?
Consider Midway University’s Master of Business Administration Concentration in Equine Studies. This degree program combines elements of Midway’s strong business and equine studies program.
MBA – Concentration in Equine Management Overview
All Midway Equine MBA degree candidates share a common core of course work in management, marketing, promotion, economics, research methods, equine entrepreneurship, legal issues, risk management and equine ethics. In addition, each student will complete an extensive individualized capstone course thus permitting each student the opportunity to explore their personalized interests. Whether you are already working in the equine industry or want to gain specialized knowledge to get into the industry this is a great specialization choice.
Midway is the place between dreaming about your future and making it a reality.
Why Choose Midway’s MBA – Equine Management?
- Expertise – Midway is a leader in equine education. This degree combines our strengths in business and equine studies.
- Convenience – All courses for this program are offered online and students can earn their degree 100% online or opt for a hybrid of in-seat and online coursework
- Time to Degree – 15 to 18 months
- Personal Attention – Midway provides a high level of service to our students
- Affordable – we offer competitive tuition rates and several payment options
- Responsive – Faculty support students in the online learning environment and are responsive to their individualized needs
|Course Number||Name of Course||Credit Hours|
Major Course Requirements
|BUSM 540||Organizational Behavior||3|
|BUSM 560||Financial Management||3|
|BUSM 570||Economic Analysis for Business Decision-Making||3|
|BUSM 600||Strategic Marketing Management||3|
|BUSM 620||Global Business||3|
|BUSM 660||Strategic Management||3|
|EQS 602||Equine Entrepreneurship||3|
|EQS 612||Legal Issues and Risk Management in the Equine Industry||3|
|EQS 622||Ethics and the Equine Industry||3|
|EQS 632||Marketing and Promotion||3|
|EQS 642||Equine Studies Capstone||6|
Total - MBA with Concentration in Equine Management
*BUSM 501 is an additional course for students without undergraduate business background.
|BUSM 501||Foundational of Graduate Business||3|