Students, faculty and staff may borrow books, videos, and other materials from Little Memorial Library after completing a patron registration form available at the circulation desk. Students from any academic library in Kentucky and residents of Woodford County may also be granted borrowing privileges.
1. Students--Books are loaned for 4 weeks. One renewal is permitted providing no other patron has
requested that item or that the borrower has no overdue items.
2. Faculty/Staff--Books are loaned until the end of the semester, but it is understood that materials will be
returned before the due date if others have requested them.
3. Videocassettes and DVDs are loaned 7 days.
4. Reference books and periodicals do not circulate.
Faculty may place personal or library items on Reserve for student use. The reserve collection is housed on the first floor at the circulation desk.
1. Faculty must complete a Reserve Request Form and submit it to the circulation supervisor 24 hours
2. Students must be registered with the library in order to use the reserve materials.
3. Reserve items are for library use only, unless otherwise indicated by the instructor.
4. Most reserve items are loaned for a 2-hour period. Longer circulation periods are at the discretion of
the faculty member place the item on reserve.
5. Reserve materials will be removed from the reserve collection at the end of each semester.