Academic Requirements: Transfer applicants for admission are evaluated based upon the following criteria:
• Official High School and College Transcripts
• ACT or SAT results
• Class ranks and grade point average (GPA)
• Recommendations and/or personal interviews, when requested
Recommended minimum criteria:
• 18 ACT / 1290 SAT
• 2.0 College GPA (4.0 scale)
1. Complete the electronic application for admission. A $10 application fee is required for all applications. Applicants can pay using credit card immediately after completing the electronic application. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received.
2. Arrange to have an official copy of your high school record sent to the Office of Admissions as well as official copies of transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (this includes technical and for-profit institutions).
• Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis and you will hear from us within two or three weeks after the above items have been received.
• To download a printable (PDF) application form, click here.
• Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the above form; to download free Acrobat Reader, click here.
• To apply online, click here.