Academic Requirements: Home School applicants for admission are evaluated based upon the following criteria:
• ACT or SAT results
• Personal interview and/or recommendations
Recommended minimum criteria:
• 18 ACT / 860 SAT (Reading + Math)
Required High School preparation (equivalency):
• Algebra — 2 years
• English — 4 years
• Social Sciences — 2 years
• Science — 2 years
1. Complete the electronic application for admission. A $10 application fee is required for all applications. Applicants can pay using credit card immediately after completing the electronic application. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received.
2. Attach all academic documentation that outlines the courses studied.
3. Take the American College Test (ACT and/or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and have the scores sent to Midway College. Our code numbers are 1528 for the ACT and 1467 for the SAT.
4. Arrange for a personal interview with the Director of Admissions.
• Applicants are accepted on a rolling basis and you will hear from us within two or three weeks after the above items have been received.
• To download a printable (PDF) application form, click here.
• Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the above form; to download free Acrobat Reader, click here.
• To apply online, click here.