Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I apply for admission to Midway College?
A: Submit the Application for Admission, $10 application fee, and Transcript Request Forms.
Apply Online or Download A Printable (PDF) Application. Applications will not be processed until the fee is received. Applicants can pay using credit card immediately after completing the electronic application. Click here for a printable Transcript Request Form. Complete, sign and date. Fax to: SCD Admissions 1-859-846-5787.

Q: Are SAT or ACT scores required?
A: SAT/ACT scores are not required for admission to SCD. (Nursing and Teacher Education programs have additional ACT requirements.)

Q: Do I need to request my high school transcript?
A: If you have completed less than 24 college credits we will require your official high school transcript. (Nursing and Teacher Education programs have additional transcript requirements.)

Q: Will all my previous college courses transfer?
A: Yes, with minimum grade of "C," in "100" level or above, from regionally accredited colleges.

Q: How do I know which courses will transfer?
A: We'll provide a transcript evaluation, at no cost, showing all courses required for your degree.

Q: Is financial assistance available?
A: SCD students are eligible as “full-time” students for Federal loans and may be eligible for Federal grants.

Q: How much does it cost?
A: Midway is a private, nonprofit college. To view Tuition and Fees click here. All questions concerning tuition payments, or payment options, should be directed to the College Business Office.

Q: What is the minimum number of prior college hours required to start the OM program?
A: Students generally begin with 40 to 60 prior college credits, however students can begin Midway degree programs with no prior college credits.