• Official transcripts for all prior undergraduate and graduate work
• An undergraduate or higher degree from an accredited college/university with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• Official GRE or Official Praxis I scores
Minimum GRE: Verbal: 150; Quantitative: 143; Analytical Writing: 4.0
Minimum Praxis I: Reading: 176; Writing: 174; Mathematics: 174
• Official Praxis II scores (Candidates seeking LBD certification are exempt from this requirement)
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Current Resume
• Proficient scores on interview with Graduate Admissions & Retention Committee
• $10 application fee (applications will not be processed until the fee is received)
This information may change as revisions, upgrades, and mandatory requirements are made in the Teacher Education program and may change without notice. It is suggested that prospective students speak with an admissions counselor.
Call one of our admissions counselors today or apply online.
Online Admissions 1-800-952-4122