1. Candidate must have a baccalaureate degree; preferably in Business.
2. Candidate must have a GPA of 3.00 or better on a 4.00 scale.*
3. Candidate must have 3 or more years of professional full-time work experience.
4. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to contribute constructively, creatively, flexibly, and independently to a graduate-level learning community.
*If the Candidate has below a 3.00 GPA, a GMAT score is required. There is no minimum required score.
The MBA Admissions Committee will examine prior academic performance when evaluating a prospective student’s ability to engage in the academic rigor of the MBA program. Expectations are as follows:
• An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale. If the GPA is below 3.00 then a GMAT score is required before being fully admitted into the MBA Program. There is no minimum required score.
• A score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79-80 (Internet based) or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required of those who are not U.S. citizens and for whom English is not a first language. The TOEFL is offered at several locations within the College’s service area.
• A minimum of three years of professional full-time work experience.
The Leadership MBA program is built upon the practice-to-theory-to-practice educational model designed for working adults. The College seeks learners willing to reflect on their business and personal experiences, share their perspectives in the classroom, and contribute to the learning process of others. Candidates will be working adults who can apply the theory of their graduate program to the practice of their current work situation and who can contribute to the team learning environment. A minimal of three years work experience is required.
The goal will be to recruit candidates who have the ability to contribute constructively, creatively, flexibly and independently to a graduate-level learning community. Personal interviews will be conducted by the MBA Admissions Committee to assess these qualities.