Parking Permits

• We sell parking permits. To purchase a parking permit, complete the Vehicle Registration Form. Also, should you receive a parking violation; you may pay that at the business office as well. However, if you choose to appeal a violation, that must be done through student affairs.

• Change of Address- The business office can assist you with a change of address.
*Please note that only the registrar can assist you with a name change.

Download Free Adobe Reader