Do you ever wonder “Why get an MBA?” Maybe you’re interested in advancing your career, or you want to assume a leadership role, or maybe it is a career change you are looking for. An MBA degree can lead to a higher salary, better career opportunities, new skill and knowledge acquisition, and more. Find out about our MBA program below:
Entrance into MBA Program
• Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• If English is not first language then a TOEFL score of 550 (paper based), 213 (computer-based) 79-80 (Internet-based)
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute constructively, creatively, flexibly, and independently to a graduate-level learning community.
The MBA Admissions Committee will examine prior academic performance when evaluating a prospective student’s ability to engage in the academic rigor of the MBA program. Requirements will be:
• An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• A score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79-80 (Internet based) or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) will be required of those who are not U.S. citizens and for whom English is not a first language. The TOEFL is offered at several locations within the College’s service area.
The Leadership MBA program is built upon the practice-to-theory-to-practice educational model designed for working adults. The College seeks learners willing to reflect on their business and personal experiences, share their perspectives in the classroom, and contribute to the learning process of others. Candidates of our Master’s in Business will be working adults who can apply the theory of their graduate program to the practice of their current work situation and who can contribute to the team learning environment. A minimal of three years work experience is required.
The goal will be to recruit candidates who have the ability to contribute constructively, creatively, flexibly and independently to a graduate-level learning community. Personal interviews conducted by the MBA Admissions Committee to access these qualities.
Available through: GRADON
|Master of Business Administration required courses||36|
|Leadership and Organizational Courses|
|Leadership and Effective Decision Making (BUSM 520)||3|
|Management Issues (BUSM 530)||3|
|Organizational Behavior (BUSM 540)||3|
|Strategic Management (BUSM 500)||3|
|Strategic Marketing Management (BUSM 600)||3|
|Global Business (BUSM 620)||3|
|Business Acumen Courses|
|Economic Analysis for Business Decision Making (BUSM 510)||3|
|Business Law (BUSM 550)||3|
|Financial Management (BUSM 630)||3|
|Operations Management (BUSM 640)||3|
|Capstone Management Dossier (BUSM 650)||6|