How Do I . . . ?

. . . get a college ID card? Call or stop by the Office of Student Affairs to make
an appointment to have your picture taken for a college ID (859) 846-5391.

. . . pay for cafeteria meals? You may either pay cash at the door or have it
deducted from your pay check by showing your college ID at the door.

. . . get an email account? The application for an e-mail account should have been
filled out during the hiring process. If you have not received your new account
information by e-mail, send an e-mail to

. . . order office supplies? Contact the administrative assistant to your division

. . . get a parking tag? Midway College Vehicle Registration Request

. . . get technical support? E-mail

. . . set up a telephone? E-mail to