Midway University Announces Summer Camp Lineup
(Midway, Ky.) – Midway University has announced that it will once again host Camp Midway, a series of summer programs for children of all ages, in June and July. Starting on June 12, camps will run from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily.
“We’re looking forward to another great summer of Camp Midway,” said Ariel Watson, Camp Coordinator and Assistant Director of Residence Life. “In addition to offering some of our most popular sessions, we’re introducing a week-long Minecraft camp that is sure to be a hit.”
The schedule for camps is as follows:
- Girl Power! Camp – June 12-16 (for girls ages 7-13)
- Minecraft Camp – June 19-23 (ages 7-13)
- Art Camp – June 26-30 (ages 7-13)
- Science Camp – June 26-30 (ages 7-13)
Camp Midway will also offer sports clinics to help participants develop their skills in basketball, softball and volleyball. Clinics will be held on the following dates:
- Basketball – July 24-27 morning sessions (3rd-8th grades)
- Softball – June 14-15 morning sessions (ages 4-8), June 29-July 1 (ages 10-18), July 17-18 (hitting clinic for ages 10-18), July 19-20 (pitching clinic for ages 10-18)
- Volleyball – June 12-13 morning sessions (ages 4-8), June 22-24 (ages 9-13) and June 26-28 (ages 14-18)
Full details about all of the camps and clinics, as well as costs and registration, are available at midwaycamps.com.